Monday, October 18, 2010

It's been too long...

So...yeah, I explained previously that I'm not really good at this blogging thing. I try, but it's just something I struggle with...it's my journey though, so I'll embrace it; the good, the bad, and the really slow and inconsistent. I know I'm a constant work in progress, so I'll continue walking. I'll get there someday. I know the key is not to quit. I was just watching a really encouraging talk from a prayer/prophetic conference at IHOP, maybe it will encourage you too. It was session #6 by Misty Edwards. She was the speaker for that session, not the worship leader. You can watch it if you'd like at http://www.ihop.org/Publisher/Article.aspx?ID=1000092342

I'll try to be more consistent...I'm really going to work on that. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment